Tuesday, November 13, 2012

College Hopes and Plans

  I think I suggested a long while back that I would post about my college plans at some point, so I figure now's as good a time as any.
  First choice school, to which I've applied Early Decision, is Rice University. Oh, that campus! That atmosphere! Those academics! Everything is so perfect there.
  Second choice school, to which I will probably be accepted, is University of Texas at Austin. If this is where I end up going, I won't be too disappointed at all. It's a great school, great city, and I have friends there, so that'll be fine.
  The only other school to which I am applying is the University of Houston (the main campus). Good school as well, and rapidly improving, but this is my safety school, so obviously not my first choice.
  I'd like to study Physics, is the plan, and I would also really like to take some film courses, depending especially on the school I end up going to.
  *Crosses fingers* Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment