Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Ode to Alayah Frazier

  Alayah Frazier, the coolest (and also only) Afro-Asian girl I know, deserves some words of praise on this blog. (This is in gratitude for giving me artwork to hang up in my room. Her original artwork is fantastique.) So, some words about Alayah Frazier.
  She is easily one of the most talented people I know, since she does art, music, and writing. She's really good at them all, too. She is one of the few girls I know who can use sarcasm correctly for humorous effect, meaning she's both hilarious and intelligent. (I find it takes a smart person to use sarcasm correctly, at least for humorous effect.) Her taste in music is questionable (I kid, I kid; I often make fun of her for liking hipster music, but her taste is generally pretty good and really interesting), but her taste in literature is impeccable (she was the one who suggested The Picture of Dorian Gray to me). Her taste in film is pretty cool (I watched Kill Bill at her behest), and her taste in television programming is awesome (she and her boyfriend Clark, also a very cool guy,
enjoy watching New Girl, Zooey Deschanel's sitcom, together every week). Also, she's wise far beyond her years, and it's almost unsettling at times how much she knows about people and life.
  Check out her blog at girlandram.blogspot.com. She's far more entertaining and regular than me, I promise. All in all, she's just a gal too cool for words.

The header to her blog, and one of her originals
EDIT: P.S. Alayah would like me to add that you should convert to Frazierism, in which she is the supreme lord. You should do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment